Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board Policy: Information Technology
Raising Awareness about Technology Usage
• NEEDHELPNOW.CA Website initiated by the initiative of the Canadian Centre for Child Protection.
• PROTECT CHILDREN.CA Resources and booklets for teachers and students per grade level.
• KIDS IN THE KNOW Online interactive safety education program.
• TEL JEUNES Bilingual 24/7 free, confidential resource for young people across Quebec.
• KIDS HELP PHONE Bilingual 24/7 free, confidential resource for young people across Canada.
Logon info CLICK HERE (The document is available to teachers and school administrators only)
Use your @swlsb.ca logon to view the document
This website has been developed by teachers and librarians of the English education community of Quebec in collaboration with the Ministry of Education - DSCA
The Learning Toolkit currently consists of two comprehensive and well-developed evidenced-based tools:
ABRACADABRA and ePEARL developed by the Centre for the Study of Learning and Performance at Concordia University.
If you require a username and password - please contact Tim Foreman